Your Privacy Matters
We take your privacy seriously because your privacy matters to us.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you fill out our contact form, or other forms that may appear on our website, such as our update customer form.
When filling out forms on our site, you may be asked for personal information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously - there is no requirement to fill out any forms on any part of our website. If you wish to contact our company, you may contact us by phone or email.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one or more of the following ways:
- To correspond with you - if you fill out our contact form, we will use your information to help you out and answer any requests you may have.
- To update your customer file - if you fill out our form, we will use your information to update our customer records.
- To improve our website - we continually strive to improve our website based on any feedback we may receive from you.
- To improve customer service - you contacting us helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To schedule pick ups or deliveries - if you request a pick up or delivery via an online form, we may use your information to pick up or deliver your clothing.
The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
This policy was last modified on March 25, 2014.